Unless I am mistaken what wolfgang has got is lightning special edition
which in its complete form consisted of several modules several to speed
up screen handilng and another to speed up the the floating point
operations sin,tan,exp etc in basic.They are both redundant under SMSQ
,the scren spedd up modules will refuse to load ,the maths routines are
redundant under minerva whose maths routines arejust as fast. I do have
the manuals in electronic format, I purchased the DP collection and hence
have a zipfile containing the manuals. I think distributing the manuals
might be bit dodgy copyright wise without DP's permission , that is if
they still have the publishing rights, but if you want them I could email
them to you.

David Gilham

The universe is not only queerer than we think but queerer than we can
think.