Jerome Grimbert makes some magical things to make me read
} Ian Pizer makes some magical things to make me read
} } Hi Malcoln
} }
} } Thanks for your reply, but when using disp_colour 3 (start with "QL
} } colours" for QPC2) anything tried closes QPC2.
} } There is a program in Thierry Godefroy's web site called col.zip. Run in
} } "QL colours" it does not work properly but could be interesting if QPC2v2
} } worked with High colours.
} }
} } Anyone with other ideas, or  does High colours just not work with SMSQ 2.98
} } ?

One more question: how many Megabytes of memory are you providing to QPC2 ?