> Hi Roy, Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!! Here's a realaity check based on
> reality. Peter and Claus are great blokes to do business with.
This is nice to hear - you have a good working relationship which will
be essential in the longer term.

> the build (Derek used to do half)). Every Q60 built works
perfectly -
> zero failure rate.
Again good, positive news.

> issue go in this list. Please let me point out one small thing as an
> example. I have said nothing before but look at this, just as one
> example, ok? In an earlier email you said something like "Peter even
> refused to go to the AGM evening dinner". Where did you get that
> information from? Here is the News, read this: I told Peter and the
> others we were not going to the AGM dinner so we could have a
> confidential talk about important Q60 hardware developments covering
> the next 2 years. Peter wanted to go to the dinner - I stopped him.
At the risk of dragging myself into this, I can confirm Dennis did
mention most of this to me either at the show on sunday or immediately
afterwards (forgot which).

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]