Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] [OT] Making business with Roy Wood

Just one comment - we have all heard the comments on both sides and can see there is no love lost between Peter and Roy.  Beyond that, the legal aspects and everything else should now be kept out of this list completely - users do not want to hear further personal accusations.

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/rwapsoftware