Sorry Roy for using your name as a subject but seeing the current string
of messages that are around I felt the need to respond.

I am simply an end user, I am not involved in any of the 'high end' of
the QL market or in the development of new hardware.

I contacted Roy recently to discuss and purchase some more modern QL
equipment and software. I'd just like to say that I've had absolutely
nothing but good service and good advice from Roy (and Q Branch).

Even when problems were caused by my own stupidity Roy was there on the
phone to offer advice and support (and on one occasion replacement
hardware).

The only reason that I feel the need to mention this is that I don't
want to see yet another QL supplier disappear due to bad press. Roy has
my full support and I won't hesitate to contact him again should I need
to make any further purchases.

I'll get off my soap box now ;-)

Phil