On Tuesday 02 July 2002  6:33 pm, you wrote:
> [...]

I seem to remember that D&D Systems were not even thought of then, it was the
SeQueL QL user group and the resturant was not in Nottigham, but about 10
miles away from Nottingham town centre.

What with all these errors in details, no wonder things are getting messed
up.

Just like the Manchester show dinner, incorrect detail again.

Derek
D&D Systems