Per Witte wrote:

>     Error: ram1_abc_asm not found.
>
> Now, you can bet your bottom euro that that file DOES exist! There
> is no explanation as to whats going on, no log file and no other
> error message.

Like Norman, I have duplicated your test case and get the same result.
However, in my case, I also get the message "-XERROR is not a valid
option" which I think is generated by QMac. If I'm right, this means
that ram1_abc_asm is found but never assembled and QMake is actually
telling us that it can't find the file it's trying to make, i.e.
ram1_abc_rel...

It seems to me that the root of the problem is the command string that
QMake is sending to QMac, which in turn implies that Jochen, Bernt and
Marcel have a version of QMac that understands "-XERROR" while you, me
and Norman do not!

The problem with this theory is that I have QMac 1.01 which, according
to John Gilpin, is still the version that Quanta supply...

John
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]