On  Thu, 26 Sep 2002 at 21:35:35, Bill Waugh wrote:
(ref: <008301c2659c$6533eac0$862c073e@famwaugh>)

> [...]

I have no idea.
I see the original with absolutely no '>' indents at all, and I am not
the only one it seems.
My quoted text, and your reply are all with no indents.

When I reply they are still wrongly formatted with one '>', and when you
reply to me with the second level '>>' they are _still wrongly
formatted.
I really cannot see how they can possibly arrive to you correctly
formatted.
Have a look again - I think you are simply not seeing the bad
formatting.

>> I agree - it makes his emails very difficult to understand.
>
>Norman was speaking of Quote marks he did'nt mention indenting
What are quote marks then - that is a new one on me.
You have snipped Norman's comment.
I have always thought quote marks in email ocntext were the '>' at the
beginning of line.

>We need to ascertain what we both mean by 'Indented and  'formatted' I am
>assuming you mean the placing of an > against text, one > for every level of
>reply
Yes indeed.

--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
  tony@<surname>.demon.co.uk  http://www.firshman.demon.co.uk