On  Sat, 9 Nov 2002 at 13:53:10, dndsystems1 wrote:
(ref: <00a401c287fe$d067c620$4f6887d9@asusone>)

> [...]

What I should have said was _unlicensed_ patched versions, sorry.

that would have avoided the loads I have snipped.

As Wolfgang has said, there will obviously be changes on individual
releases.  What the license is trying to do, as far as I see, to make
sure that patches do not break program code.

As Roy pointed out, even Tony Tebby's patches used to do that.

--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk