I'm formatting Win1 ( qpc.win ) on my C. drive and note that it formats
ok upto 2000 ( format win1_2000) but format win1_2500 fails.
a qpc.win file of 2000 would more than likely be enough given the
compactness of QL application code, but before I settle for a size could
someone advise me that all is well or am I doing something wrong.

Also am I right in thinking that XXX.win files expand if need be or is
my imagination in charge again.

QPC - latest version

>Arnold Clarke wrote:
>> I am having a problem with Menu_rext 7.60 because it crashes QPC .I
>> can still use Menu.rext 7.03 no problem. Can anyone help?.

Roy I tried Menu_rext that you sent me  ( 7.60 ) and QD and Qspread
locked up when loading files could you mail me the later version so I
can eliminated it as the cause.

So far I'm quite pleased with QPC although everything is from floppies
at the minute, Linedesign needs some attention looks like the top of the
display is missing but moving the pointer over it brings down menus and
they then work, more investigation needed ( this using high colour
though )

All the best - Bill