Jerome Grimbert wrote:
I'm planning to rewrite the sprite editor 'sprted' soon.

So far, the main evolution would be support of the now numerous GD2 sprite modes.

Is there anything else that would be also welcome ?
Anything that you would like to change ? or remove ?

I do not promise to follow all suggestions (especially hard ones and contradicting ones!).

As for traditional wedding in movie, speak now or ...

Hi Jérôme,

First of all, thanks for 'sprted'; it's a fine and usefull piece of software.
What I'd like to see in a new version is a confirmation before quitting 'sprted'.
A 90° rotation would be welcome.
Do you intend to add 'animated sprites'? (although the current version of the window manager can't cope with such sprites, I 'm afraid).

Is there a manual or a readme (lisezmoi) file available for the current version? (French or English?)

Regards,
François Van Emelen