"Phoebus R. Dokos (F??ß?? ?. ?t????)" wrote:
> True. In any case I was talking about QDOS (Classic) and Minerva.

Well, good luck then. Especially with Minerva, considering that there
are only a few bytes free space left in the ROM.

> Unbelievable as it may seem, there are users that still require full
> compatibility with QDOS and SMSQ/e is not an option for them.

Yeah, that's ok with me. But do those people want TCP/IP at all?

> As far as Peter's choice for compatibility and openess, without getting
> back in the same argument, let's say that it is his choice after all and
> no one can actually say anything about it :-).

Nobody does. I'm just stating the obvious really.

Marcel

  • ... Marcel Kilgus
  • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
  • ... Wolfgang Lenerz