Oliver,

On Wednesday, 2016-11-30 09:15:15 +0100, you wrote:

> The first sentence in the Wiki:
>
> " As the software is subject to a constant development progress, this
> manual will always reflect just a snapshot of the current state.
> Screenshots seen in this manual might not reflect the current appearance
> of the program. The manual will be updated if there are large changes to
> the GUI. However smaller changes will be ignored. "

Wow!   What an argument!   We placed a warning right at the beginning of
the documentation that it might be incomplete, inappropriate, inconsist-
ent, inexact, incorrect,  in- ... you-name-it,  and thus there is absol-
utely no reason whatsoever to improve it.  I'm deeply impressed.

Am I assuming correctly that the documentation  (erm, ... except "Devel-
opingDocumentation.md") is just as perfect for you as the product itself
is?

> Anyway (most of you will know what comes next :) ): The Wiki is open for
> everyone to edit. If you feel like something is missing, or you think
> some explanations can be enhanced, you are welcome to edit the wiki.
> I still doubt any novice would dare to edit the Wiki after reading that
> article first.

May I kindly  mirror your  own words back to you?   You just said:  "The
Wiki is open for everyone to edit.   If you feel like something is miss-
ing, or you think some explanations can be enhanced,  you are welcome to
edit the wiki".

Apart from that:  I'm not yet quite sure  what to make of  the idea of a
NOVICE editing the wiki.

>                But if someone wants to get involved deeply into editing
> it's worth reading.

I take the liberty of interpreting this as praise.  Thank you, sir :-)

> By the way: I have reserved a fixed amount of time each day for working
> on QMS. I can spend that time on:
> 7) Writing documentation
> 8) Having lengthy and funny discussions on a mailing list
>
> Prize question of the day: One of the eight tasks does never lead to any
> productive result. Pick one.

Grow up  and don't blame others  for what you  feel compelled to do!  If
you prefer "having lengthy and funny discussions on a mailing list" over
writing documentation  that's solely your own decision.   You just don't
have to have discussions  you don't want to have,  so if you are in fact
having them you are in fact wanting them.

And you just don't have to use arguments  as far-fetched as the ones ab-
ove, but if you do, just don't be too surprised to meet with opposition.

Sincerely,
  Rainer