I have trouble to compile on windows as I cannot exclude alglib and
alglib wants libjpeg as dependency. ccmake therefore fails to generate.

didn't have this issue until very recently.

Where to get a 64Windows libjpeg (+ headers)? Or does someone have
instructions how to compile libjpeg on visualstudio2013 community
edition? (it doesn't come with the comfort of a ccmake build-system).

regards,

Norbert