We're in a similar situation at the moment.  However, we want to send out
100,000 UNIQUE emails per day, expanding to 500,000 or more in the near
future.  Also, our send window is only actually a couple of hours.

I'm trying to work out the best settings for the concurrencyremote and
conf-split parameters.  Our system is a HP Netserver 2000r PIII-667 RAID5
running Linux.  Are there any problems in setting conf-split to a very large
value?  Is it necessary on a Linux system, assuming a queue size of, say
100,000?  Any information appreciated.

 - Oliver.