Jay,

That's the beauty of having multiple instances, not having to patch qmail.
All you need to do is install qmail once per machine (ie, /var/qmail1,
/var/qmail2,...). Then have the script that does the mailing call randomly
on of the /var/qmail#/bin/qmail-inject. This will emulate round robin
without any patching.

JES