Hi all,

I am running a free popmail server using Autoturn and getting my mail via
a dialup link from my mail server  metta.lk  to  col7.metta.lk and things
are working well for the larst year or so.

I find that qmail is taking my maildir and sending <last in first out>

I would like to have qmail changed to do a
sort mailbox by seize and
send the smallest first.

My reason is that I might have someone with a large 1-2 MB attachment to
be sent and I do not like to send that during daytime when phone charges
are very high, but would like to send smaller messages first
and then I let cron cut the connection after x minutes. The larger
messages could then go at night where the x minutes is set to a higher
value.

I would much appriciate if someone could tell me if this is possible
and could help me with a hack on the source files to send smallest first.

I am presently using qmail-smtpd and do not mind changing to qmail-qmtpd
as that is what is recommended for faster transfer.

Thank you in advance
Jacob