actually these are mails that are no longer needed, so that's why i can
remove them. i can not send any mail and it seems to be because all these
messages in queue. i stopped and restarted qmail. i even rebooted the
box. that's why i used "hanging". but right now i am getting this error
message

qmail-inject: fatal: qq trouble creating files in queue (#4.3.0)

which i have explained in my previous email to the mailing list. thank you
all for your quick response.

Sonam Wangchuk
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]