On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 03:55:34PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> after removing all the files as mentioned, when i try to send email i get
>
> "qmail-inject: fatal: qq trouble creating files in queue (#4.3.0)"
>
> why is this error coming up?
mmm....
the best would be to remove (or move) completely the queue directory,
and do a "make setup" in the qmail source tree : I had to do that
on an old server to make qmail start again.

(btw, this stuff should come in the FAQ, don't you think so ?)

Olivier
 Olivier Mueller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland