On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 03:55:34PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> after removing all the files as mentioned, when i try to send email i get
> "qmail-inject: fatal: qq trouble creating files in queue (#4.3.0)"

It sounds like you removed more than was suggested. You have now broken your
queue because you did not read the reply to your question carefully.

> why is this error coming up?
> before removing all the file i did try to move the todo directory on
> another file system and created a link from /var/qmail/queue/todo, and

It sounds like you removed *and moved* more than was suggested. You have now
*really* broken your queue because you did not read the replies to your
question carefully.

Did someone suggest that you create todo on another file system and do what
you did? Or did you somehow extrapolate from the answers people posted here?
In any event it is very wrong.

Do my preferred alternative as posted earlier. If you no longer have that
email, it'll be in the archives for this list.

Regards.