On Jan 25, 2004, at 4:16 PM, Oden Eriksson wrote:
I'm using the latest RC of qmailadmin and discovered something weird. When
adding a user and ignoring to fill in a value in the quota field I get
"(BAD)" when listing the user. Earlier I seem to remember NOQUOTA was filled
in automatically, now there's weird characters in there instead, please see
the attached file.

What do you have in your vlimits.default file or .qmailadmin-limits file for the domain (if you have one)?

QmailAdmin is supposed to use the default quota when adding new users if you leave that field blank. I recently made some changes to that code, so I'll double-check it to make sure I didn't break anything.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]