On Jan 26, 2004, at 11:26 AM, Oden Eriksson wrote:
Ok. will do.

Maybe qmailadmin should obey ~/etc/vlimits.default ?

It does -- that's where it gets the default quota when adding a new user.

nuked my db and started fresh. This time the postmaster account was getting
the default 20mb quota I defined in ~/etc/vlimits.default, nice!. I didn't
had any values in there before. And let me emphasize I'm not used to mysql
auth at all..., this is actually my second go at it.

Yes I used your patch, but had to apply it by hand.

My guess is that you made a mistake when applying the patch.

I would grab from cvs but your latest change isn't in there.

I just added it. I'll attach it as a gz file to another post as well.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]