måndagen den 26 januari 2004 18.58 skrev Tom Collins:
> On Jan 25, 2004, at 11:42 PM, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > Works fine, thanks.
> >
> > Do you think it would be possible to spit out (pre fill) NOQUOTA in
> > the quota
> > field so that the "pw_shell" is not blank?
> >
> > I still get (BAD) when viewing the user.
>
> You'll have to fix users that were added before you applied the patch.
>
> It might be possible to pre-fill that field with the default -- perhaps
> you could add it as a feature request on SourceForge and we'll look at
> it for the 1.3 series.

Ok. will do.

Maybe qmailadmin should obey ~/etc/vlimits.default ?

> On Jan 26, 2004, at 9:57 AM, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > Hmm..., it appears it didn't work...
> >
> > If I put the word "NOQUOTA" in the quota field when adding a user I
> > get (BAD)
> > quota, but if I edit the user and put "NOQUOTA" in there it works.
> >
> > Another thing... If I try to enable the "Track spam" thing when
> > editing a user
> > I get the word "nothing" (and nothing happens). This works when making
> > a new
> > user though...
>
> Even after applying the patch?  I just tried it on my test machine, and
> using NOQUOTA worked fine.

I nuked my db and started fresh. This time the postmaster account was getting
the default 20mb quota I defined in ~/etc/vlimits.default, nice!. I didn't
had any values in there before. And let me emphasize I'm not used to mysql
auth at all..., this is actually my second go at it.

Yes I used your patch, but had to apply it by hand.

Adding user1 without filling in any quota renders (BAD).

Editing user1 and filling in NOQUOTA works.

Adding user2 and filling in NOQUOTA  renders (BAD).  "pw_shell" is empty.

Editing user2 and filling in NOQUOTA works.

Now Spam Detection works(!) when adding, editing and removing..., funny...

I would grab from cvs but your latest change isn't in there.