On Jan 25, 2004, at 11:42 PM, Oden Eriksson wrote:
Works fine, thanks.

Do you think it would be possible to spit out (pre fill) NOQUOTA in the quota
field so that the "pw_shell" is not blank?

I still get (BAD) when viewing the user.

You'll have to fix users that were added before you applied the patch.

It might be possible to pre-fill that field with the default -- perhaps you could add it as a feature request on SourceForge and we'll look at it for the 1.3 series.