darn, I was hoping for something a little more sooner...like now :P

I dont see why list owners cant get full access

Justyn
Tom Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jan 29, 2004, at 2:26 PM, Justyn Kemple wrote:
> Ok I have a client using qmailadmin who wants to assign a user to be
> in charge of running a mailing list. However you cannot add someone
> with just access to editing mailing lists. I know a few people have
> raised issues with this question but I could not find any solution.
> Anyone got any good guesses?

Nothing yet, but we have plans to add it during the next development
series.

That brings up a good question. How much access should a list owner
have? Add/delete subscribers/moderators only? Modify list settings?

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/