Why don’t you (for the time being) just create a subdomain for anyone that has the need for complete and total access… then give them complete control of that subdomain  (such as mylist.domain.com)…  limit their email accounts and list accounts and all that other stuff, but then they can have all the access they need.  That’s how I’m doing it for one of my clients that need full access to the list stuff.

Kindest Regards,
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Justyn Kemple [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent
: Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:11 PM
To: Tom Collins;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [qmailadmin] Mailing list Admin Question...

darn, I was hoping for something a little more sooner...like now :P

I dont see why list owners cant get full access

Justyn
Tom Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jan 29, 2004, at 2:26 PM, Justyn Kemple wrote:
> Ok I have a client using qmailadmin who wants to assign a user to be
> in charge of running a mailing list. However you cannot add someone
> with just access to editing mailing lists. I know a few people have
> raised issues with this question but I could not find any solution.
> Anyone got any good guesses?

Nothing yet, but we have plans to add it during the next development
series.

That brings up a good question. How much access should a list owner
have? Add/delete subscribers/moderators only? Modify list settings?

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/