Kaven Gagnon wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that all packages seem to be correctly
installed...

You're in a real mess. There are a lot of variables that could have been missed, so this might not be a quick fix. You say that the permissions are all correct.... Is the vpopmail user uid/gid 89:89? The error your getting can be a few different things. I got it once when my /var partition was full (couldn't write logs... ) It actually had a couple megs free, but QMT still didn't like it until I cleared some space. Did you perform the upgrade on the production machine? You may want to look at my backup/restore script (http://v2gnu.com/qmail) and see if you missed anything obvious. Also, would it possible to see some of the logs that are generated while it's giving the disk full message?