Kaven Gagnon wrote:
Hi,
        Yes, vpopmail/vchkpw are uid 89.  About the disk space, the system
is      very comfortable:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# df -h
/dev/md1              3.9G  223M  3.5G   6% /
/dev/md0              190M   17M  164M  10% /boot
none                 1013M     0 1013M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/md4               95G   17G   73G  19% /home
/dev/md6              251M   11M  228M   5% /tmp
/dev/md3              7.3G  1.3G  5.6G  19% /usr
/dev/md5              3.5G  570M  2.8G  17% /var
[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]#

Yes, this is a production machine unfortunately :(  The worst of it is that
I do it successfully on my dev machine before proceed with the real server.
I really don't know what I've missed.  (Maybe a bad package... I had a weird
problem since a few months with one package of the toaster and I download it
again and the problem was solved.)

Unfortunately, there is no suspect log message in log file.  The only
message I had is the one (from Squirrelmail) I post on my previous mail.

ERROR:
        Requested action aborted: error in processing
        Server replied: 451 qq write error or disk full (#4.3.0)

For sure I will take a look at you're script.  If I can't get the server
working in a few hours, I will try to re-install the old package before the
upgrade (on mailing list archive, some one do that and solve his problem).

Thanks for you're help.
Hopefully you still have the dev machine. Worst case is you can put the dev machine up in place of the production machine, or at least do a backup from the dev machine to the production so you don't have to manually recreate your email accounts and what not. The logs aren't showing anything? They should at least show (smtp log) that the message is coming in. Does your messages log have anything interesting in it?