Dear Eric,

I've been tried to run the qtp-newmodel script to upgrade my qmailtoaster. But I gave me the following error. I had run over to file at line 357: still cannot guess what's the script failed on doing.

Could you gave me some clues ??

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# /usr/sbin/qtp-newmodel
qtp-newmodel v0.2.4 starting Mon Feb  5 19:54:26 WIT 2007
qtp-whatami v0.2.2
DISTRO=CentOS
OSVER=4.3
ARCH=x86_64
BUILD_DIST=cnt4064
BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
This machine's OS is supported and has been tested
Let's get on with it!
Do you want to include development packages?
(This is *not* recommended for production servers)
Shall we continue? (yes, no|skip, batch, quit) y / [n]|s / b / q : yes
Getting package lists ...

qmail Toaster is an integrated distribution.
Packages are preconfigured for the whole distro.
As a result, a partial install might be misconfigured.
Upgrading all packages to their latest version is strongly recommended.
Now that you've been warned, we will proceed with package selection ...

/usr/sbin/qtp-newmodel: line 357: 1.2
zlib-1.2.3-1: syntax error in expression (error token is ".2
zlib-1.2.3-1")

Best Regards,

David J.