From: slamp slamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2007 10:56:04 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] User: clamav Process: clamd using 99.9% of Resources

try the clamd package in the devel site. i think this was resolved in that
update.

On 3/5/07, Francisco Paco Peralta <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a problem I hope I can get some guidance on.

I did an update (using qtp-menu) this weekend and everything seemed to have
gone right.  This morning I noticed my server was running slow and I discovered
that clamd was using
99.9% of the resources.  I rebooted my server but the problem still continues.

Any suggestions on how to stop this runaway process if appreciated.

Francisco "Paco" Peralta