As I said,

create a simple file in /etc/mail/spamassassin

blacklist.cf

and add a line

blacklist_from @dailydeals2u.com

then just restart spamd. that´s all you need.

2007/7/3, Jim Shupert, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 I like that idea of " write a rule for SA to target him, and just have it
assign him 100 points "
I have looked on the Toaster wiki and the SA site ... I do not find
examples of this.

How might one write a SA rule ? and does that get cronned or it is then
part of the SA process?
Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks alot

( also... when I become President ....Sapmmers will be treated like Bank
Robbers.)