Thanks jake!

and as a point of interest ..... your email to me was tagged ***SPAM***
I suppose because of the refrs in the body
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jake Vickers
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:52 AM
  Subject: [qmailtoaster] ***SPAM*** Re: [qmailtoaster] locally blacklist a
domain

  Jim Shupert, Jr. wrote:
    I like that idea of " write a rule for SA to target him, and just have it
assign him 100 points "
    I have looked on the Toaster wiki and the SA site ... I do not find
examples of this.

    How might one write a SA rule ? and does that get cronned or it is then
part of the SA process?
    Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks alot

    ( also... when I become President ....Sapmmers will be treated like Bank
Robbers.)
  I'd prefer them to be treated like deserters or people who commit treason....
  Before I digress to far:
  Writing rules is a whole other world. Here's a link on writing rules (I don't
agree with all his statements, but he IS linked to from the RulesEmporium site):
  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/SA-rules-howto.txt
  And here's a guide on Perl regex:
  http://daniel.haxx.se/projects/mail2sms/regex.shtml

  Or you can just dig through the rules and find examples.... Here's some of
mine:
  Body test:
  body            JV_Phaarm_Drug  /MegaPha*rm/i
  describe        JV_Phaarm_Drug  Common word used by spammers in ED ads
  score           JV_Phaarm_Drug  10.0

  URI test (yes, I know about the period):

    uri             JV_Pharm1l_Drug /sassantrappy.com/i
    describe        JV_Pharm1l_Drug Pill ad web link
    score           JV_Pharm1l_Drug 10.0

  A rawbody test (catches HTML as well):
  rawbody         JV_Pharm2f_Drug /Pha*rma*cy/i
  describe        JV_Pharm2f_Drug catches another pill ad mispelling
  score           JV_Pharm2f_Drug 2.9

  A subject line test:

    header          JV_Pharm3i_Drug Subject =~ /The Ultimate Online
Pharmaceutical/i
    describe        JV_Pharm3i_Drug Pill ad subject line
    score           JV_Pharm3i_Drug 15.0
  A test to match specific mailers:

    header          JV_Pharm3p_Drug X-Mailer =~ /The Bat/i
    describe        JV_Pharm3p_Drug Pill ad mailer program signature
    score           JV_Pharm3p_Drug 6.0
  This guy used his name in a signature for search engine optimization spam
(LONG time ago):
  body            JV_Junk1s       /Javier Russo/i
  describe        JV_Junk1s       Sorry but I get SPAM from you for search
engines
  score           JV_Junk1s       1.2

  I don't actually have any where I block from a FROM address, since that
changes so often I never felt a need to write anything like that.
  My rules are simple and crude. I also don't want to become a guru in regex. I
target specific spam that comes through past everything else.
  Hope this helps some.