yes i installed it using the script only. My users are using "My Server Require Authentication" in their email clients. I have checked this using my laptop with datacard but mail are not getting delivered. They keep laying in the queue and after 4 hours recieved them with following error:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:mailer-dae...@gnfc.in]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:49 PM
To: a...@gnfc.in
Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

   **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
   **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Tue, 5 May 2009 18:05:49 +0530 from
localhost [127.0.0.1]

  ----- Transcript of session follows ----- .. while talking to
mail.gnvfc.net.:
DATA
<<< 421 Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry.
QUIT
<<< 421 Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry.
421 Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry.
421 Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry.
221 Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry.
<a...@gnvfc.net>... Deferred: 421 Refused. You have no reverse DNS
entry.
<x...@gnvfc.net>... Deferred: 421 Refused. You have no reverse DNS
entry.
<k...@gnvfc.net>... Deferred: 421 Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours Will keep trying until
message is 1 day old

Regards,

Anil Aliyan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Shubert" <e...@shubes.net>