To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: spam

Ok so far:
I have a new install of qmailtoaster.
All yum updates
All qmail updates.
Set tight RBL, SA-Updates
spamdyke, added 455 bad IP`s, added 9278 Know spammers,
Cron to clean spam, cron to clean trash, maildrop to log rotate.
Installed QcontrolIPE
Installed mod_ssl, openssl and Created self signed key, ( Thanks Todd it works )

Tested https://mysite.com and https://mysite.com/webmail, both work as far as I can see . they ask to verify certificate.

when I modify the squirrel.conf as shown:
<IfModule mod_alias.c>
Alias /webmail /usr/share/squirrelmail
</IfModule>
<Directory /usr/share/squirrelmail>
  Options None
  Order allow,deny
  allow from all
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^443$
RewriteRule ^(.*/webmail.*)$ https://%{SERVER_NAME}$1 [L,R]
</Directory>

it does not redirect , as I think it should
eg: redirect http://mysite.com/webmail
to https://mysite.com/webmail

can any one confirm my settings are correct in the squirrel.conf file.

Can I reiterate , That VM ware is awsome for this kind of testing, just remember to do a snapshot.
Thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Beckstead" <to...@csdcpa.com>