Greetings List,

I have 2 questions i couldn't find a reply, may you please help me?

1) I'd like to know if it's possible for the users of a domain change their e-mail password (and if yes, how). 2) Is it possible to crypt (and encrypt) all the e-mail on the server? (and if yes, how)

Thanks in advance
Cheers, Alberto.
Nessun virus nel messaggio in uscita.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 9.0.862 / Database dei virus: 271.1.1/3197 -  Data di rilascio:
10/14/10 20:34:00