Right.

Packages which are dependent on vpopmail-toaster are:
qmail-toaster
qmailadmin-toaster
courier-authlib-toaster
courier-imap-toaster
and these should be rebuilt and reinstalled. qtp-newmodel can do this easily for you.

Removing clear text passwords has other implications as well. IIRC, some authentication methods require this. While I'm no proponent of storing passwords in clear text (it wouldn't bother me if the stock toaster removed them), I expect that removing them will take some doing.