Hi there,

As to the first question, qmailadmin allows for that. It is included with
qmailtoaster and allows people to set various settings such as autorespond,
forwarding, password, etc. People log in using their email (split in local part
and domain part) & email password.

As to the second, I am unsure. I know that for instance dovecot v2.x (not part
of QMT) is able to store all mails in compressed format, so it is conceivable
it could also use encryption. But let me ask: to what end?
Somewhere on the server the password must be stored in order for the mail
server to be able to de/encrypt the mail?
But of course, you could use e.g. filesystem encryption. E.g. when installing
CentOS, you have an option to do so. Or, you could probably move
/home/vpopmail/domains to an encrypted filesystem.

Martin

--
Martin Waschbüsch
IT-Dienstleistungen