Me 3 here, you can't do QMT on shared hosting, you need a VPS. Someone
suggested the Linode and that looks good, VPSLink is one I've used, You
need 512Mb once Clam and SpamAssassin start working. It is difficult to
manage CLAM in a 512 container without swap - VPSLink don't have swap,
Linode does. I'm currently using a Westnet/iiNet VPS - because it is
close in Aus.

*David Bray*
http://www.brayworth.com.au
da...@brayworth.com.au