Hi Eric, just to stop you wondering ....

Truly - I am VPS all the way ...

A number of years back I was hosting everything on the end of my ADSL
line, after years of hosting on the end of 64k ISDN, Satelite
connections etc .. the speed when ADSL came about was nice. It was
business grade ADSL 512k/512k and had a Service Level Aggreement -
pretty good and reliable. I was overseas and lightning took out the
transformer at the end of the street, along with the UPS and popped the
power supply - I never conceived that would happen. After a lengthy
phone call to my Electrician Uncle in Law - who had the keys to the
house and was at least an electrician and assuring him it wasn't that
hard - hey how bad is not working at all. .....

Now - I have no hardware - was it Forest Gump who said, "one less thing
to worry about ...."

*David Bray*
http://www.brayworth.com.au
da...@brayworth.com.au