Hi!

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Bharath Chari
<qmailtoas...@arachnis.com> wrote:
> I don't use Squirrelmail a lot, but just tested it out with $imap_auth_mech
> = 'digest-md5';
> It authenticates just fine. Are you sure config_local.php is not overriding
> it in any way? Can you share both files with us please?

Stupid me!

It's been such a long time since I've touched SquirrelMail
configuration that I wasn't even aware that there was a
/etc/squirrelmail/config_local.php file

And yes, that was overriding the config.php

Setting digest-md5 as auth method there works just fine.

Good, now I feel confident enought to update my prod server.

Thanks,
Peter