On 02/17/2012 04:37 AM, Bharath Chari wrote:
Good for you. I personally use roundcube for webmail. One of these days,
I'll try to find the strength of character to roll out an RPM for QMT.
Don't hold me to that though :)

I've been wanting for some time now to get a team of people together to address webmail for QMT. The horde toaster project stalled because of me (sorry for that). I'd like to get the infrastructure transition closer to completion before doing much with this, but perhaps it's not too soon to discuss some ideas. Let's take this up on the devel list. I'll try to get a thread started today.