On 02/17/2012 10:01 AM, Angus McIntyre wrote:
Eric Shubert wrote:
I've been wanting for some time now to get a team of people together to
address webmail for QMT. The horde toaster project stalled because of me
(sorry for that).

My recollection of horde is that it's a horror to install and administer,
but I may be behind the times.

Atmail and Roundcube are pretty, but last time I looked at them (which
admittedly was a while ago) they both had some odd glitches. Maybe I
should take another look.

Squirrelmail has at least the virtue of simplicity.

Just my 2c.

Angus

Angus,

If you're not already on the devel list, please join us there. We'd love to have your participation with future developments.