after logic is my choice - I use the lite - http://www.afterlogic.org/

Its equally as easy as round cube to setup

*David Bray*
http://www.brayworth.com.au
da...@brayworth.com.au

/*Done* is better than *Perfect*/

On 7/12/2012 3:24 AM, Diana Calder wrote:
Anyone using something other than Squirrelmail for webmail with
Qmailtoaster? I'm working my way through researching the options
listed in the Wiki but I'd like to get some feedback from someone
who's actually using one of the alternative webmail packages. So far,
it looks like atmail is gone (the free community version, at least),
and AfterLogic lite, eGroupware, Horde, and RoundCube all look like
they're worth taking a deeper look at.

I'd prefer something that looks a little less dated than Squirrelmail
and that has a good mobile interface. Our Intranet is a hosted Noodle
instance, so I'm not really interested in extra bells and whistles
like calendars and such - just good solid email features like a decent
address book (though a nice shared one in addition to personal ones
would be nice), the ability to set a vacation response, basic
filtering, and allowing individual users to change their password.
eGroupware is probably overkill for our needs and even Horde may be a
little over the top - but they're also the two nicest looking. I'll be
continuing to research but some helpful comments from the Qmailtoaster
community would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping for some good recommendations,
Diana