Here are my qmail log files:
# ls -l /var/log/qmail
total 40
drwxr-x--- 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Oct 31  2012 authlib
drwxr-xr-x 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Jan 21 12:10 clamd
drwxr-x--- 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Aug  4  2012 imap4
drwxr-x--- 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Aug  4  2012 imap4-ssl
drwxr-x--- 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Aug  4  2012 pop3
drwxr-x--- 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Aug  4  2012 pop3-ssl
drwxr-x--- 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Jan 21 07:30 send
drwxr-x--- 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Jan 21 18:03 smtp
drwxr-xr-x 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Jan 19 19:20 spamd
drwx------ 2 qmaill qmail 4096 Jan 20 03:30 submission
As you can see, imap and pop3 are no longer used since I've implemented dovecot (which was actually in 2011).

I've no idea what your qmail-send and smtp2 directories are for, or how they came about. What are the dates on them? qmlog should be able to look at them. What does qmlog show you?