What is the output of this command?

rpm -qa | grep php-mysql

On 12/1/2019 2:35 AM, ChandranManikandan wrote:
Hi Remo,

I have see the below results when use your command, As i have updated php for roundcubeemail from php 5 to 7 as per qmt steps.

============================ N/S matched: php-mysql ============================
php-mysql.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL databases
php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL databases
php54-php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL
                         : databases
php55-php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL
                         : databases
php56-php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL
                         : databases
php70-php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL
                         : databases
php71-php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL
                         : databases
php72-php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL
                         : databases
php73-php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL
                         : databases
php74-php-mysqlnd.x86_64 : A module for PHP applications that use MySQL
                         : databases

  Name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.
But unable to load mysql.so in php and unable run the existing website which is having wordpress.

Could you help me for fixing.