Login to wp-admin, disable all plugins, update wordpress, enable the plugins
one by one, fix the plugin(s) which has a php version conflict.

From: ChandranManikandan <kand...@gmail.com>
Sent: 02 December 2019 11:35
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] website issue after update roundcube in centos7

Hi Friends,

is this wordpress website issue for php-mysql or any other issue.

or Do i need to rollback older php5.4 version from php7.3.

Please let me know.

My website is down now.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 12:36 PM ChandranManikandan <kand...@gmail.com
<mailto:kand...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Remo,

The below log from httpd: /var/log/httpd/access.log

 [02/Dec/2019:12:33:58 +0800] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 95
[02/Dec/2019:12:34:19 +0800] "-" 408 -

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 12:31 PM <r...@mattei.org <mailto:r...@mattei.org> >