Hi Biju,

I have done your advise but still is not working.
I think this wordpress site support older version of php-mysql which was
run on centos 6 32 bit server before migrated.
Still am able to access the webpage from old server, but new server only
having the issue unable to launch successfully.
Do i need to reinstall php 5 version. if i do this any application or
package affected on mail server, i mean dovecot imap, squirrelmail and
rouncubemail.

Anyone advise to resolve this issue.

--

*Regards,Manikandan.C*