I wondered this exact question and was going to ask this question
I've wondered how it actually works
I've disabled it

if it works as documented at:

   - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qmtoaster/dspam/

it creates the .qmail as a result

|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/maildrop -A 'Content-Filter:
maildrop-toaster' /etc/mail/mailfilter

if you then edit the account via the admin panel that file becomes:

|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/maildrop -A 'Content-Filter:
maildrop-toaster' /etc/mail/mailfilter

/home/vpopmail/domains/brayworth.com/[user]/Maildir/

which results in a double up of delivery ...
if you remove the file, the problem goes away

so at best it needs to be carefully monitored, but it is still effective

but the newer scripted install does a pretty good job with spamassassin
anyway ... so I've disabled it..

David Bray
0418 745334
2 ∞ & <