I have a little diff variant from Eric,
If I do the top level like Eric I do have the same config, if I do per user I
have the following in the .qmail-user

|/usr/bin/dspam  --deliver=innocent --user $EXT@$USER --debug --mode=teft
--feature=noise,whitelist --stdout -p -m | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.ht/user

Keep in mind if you do use RC, this becomes tricky since the .qmail-user will
become .qmail inside of the user home dir and this will make duplicates
(emails).

Just my 2 cents. Overall, it’s pretty similar to what Eric has.

Remo