In the PER USER configuration the '/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/.qmail-default' file doesn't change and remains:

| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

On 8/31/2020 7:20 AM, Eric Broch wrote:

So, here's what the directory directory looks like:

# ls -la /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/user
total 52
drwx------   4 vpopmail vchkpw  4096 Aug 16 13:39 .
drwx------  11 vpopmail vchkpw  4096 Oct 31  2019 ..
drwx------ 357 vpopmail vchkpw 12288 Aug 31 07:10 Maildir
-rw-------   1 vpopmail vchkpw    21 Dec 28  2016 .mailfilter.dspam
-rw-------   1 vpopmail vchkpw    42 Aug 16 13:38 .qmail

.qmail file (one line no quotes):  "| preline /usr/bin/maildrop ./.mailfilter.dspam"

.mailfilter.dspam (here)
<https://github.com/qmtoaster/dspam/blob/master/.mailfilter.dspam>.

Eric

On 8/31/2020 7:09 AM, Eric Broch wrote:

When I do per user the file .qmail file resides in that person's home email directory '/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/user' (in the same directory as Maildir).

This .qmail file contains the following:

| preline /usr/bin/maildrop ./.mailfilter.dspam

.mailfilter.dspamhere
<https://github.com/qmtoaster/dspam/blob/master/.mailfilter.dspam>.

It does NOT duplicate email.

On 8/30/2020 10:33 PM, Remo Mattei wrote:
I have a little diff variant from Eric,
If I do the top level like Eric I do have the same config, if I do per user I have the following in the .qmail-user

|/usr/bin/dspam  --deliver=innocent --user $EXT@$USER --debug --mode=teft --feature=noise,whitelist --stdout -p -m | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.ht/user

Keep in mind if you do use RC, this becomes tricky since the .qmail-user will become .qmail inside of the user home dir and this will make duplicates (emails).

Just my 2 cents. Overall, it’s pretty similar to what Eric has.

Remo